[smokeping-users] smoketrace for dummies help please

Michael Dafforn mdafforn at netplatform.com
Wed Jun 18 17:10:50 CEST 2008

I've got a similar problem going on, but I at least get an error.

This is probably a simple problem that I just can't see...

[Wed Jun 18 09:12:31 2008] [error] [client 10.22.16.108] Parameter to
use lib must be directory, not file at /var/www/html/tr.cgi line 4

The lib configuration is the same as my smokeping.cgi, here's a clip
from my tr.cgi:

#!/usr/bin/speedy -w

use strict;

use lib qw(/usr/bin/perl);