[smokeping-users] Smokeping graphs appear "clipped" after upgrade to 2.3.6

Jim Long smokeping at museum.rain.com
Sat Jun 28 00:55:41 CEST 2008

Hello!

I'm running Smokeping 2.3.6 on FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE with rrdtool 1.3.0.

I'm using only FPing probes to monitor latency.

I upgraded from 2.1.0 to 2.3.6, and now my latency graphs often have
smoke extending all the way to the top of the graph, making me
wonder whether there is additional smoke that is being clipped off.

I did notice an entry to that effect in the CHANGES file, however I
am still seeing graphs like these:

http://www.umpquanet.com/james/clipped1.png
http://www.umpquanet.com/james/clipped2.png
http://www.umpquanet.com/james/clipped3.png
http://www.umpquanet.com/james/clipped4.png
http://www.umpquanet.com/james/clipped5.png

Please advise how I can fix or clarify this problem, and accept my
apologies if I have not provided sufficient information to diagnose.

Jim Long