[smokeping-users] Zooming bug in 2.3.3?

Bernard Li bernard at vanhpc.org
Wed Mar 12 02:16:28 CET 2008

Hi all:

I just updated SmokePing from 2.2.2 to 2.3.3 and noticed that zooming
is broken with graphs generated using "Time range".

I just tried to re-produce this with the demo at the SmokePing site
(running 2.3.2) and it's broken there too.  To see what I mean, go to
this link:

http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping-demo/?start=2008-03-05+0%3A01&end=2008-03-05+23%3A59&epoch_start=1205270940&epoch_end=1205284082&target=multi.USA&hierarchy=&displaymode=n&Generate%21=Generate%21

The graph generated is from 2008-03-05 0:01 to 2008-03-05 23:59.

Now try to zoom between 04:00 - 06:00.

It looks like instead of zooming from the graph generated by the time
range specified, it zoomed the *default* graph with the current time
(which is the graph you get before you generate the "time range"
graph).

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Bernard