[smokeping-users] Highlighting packet loss?

David Tomic young_einstein at internode.on.net
Thu Mar 27 04:23:12 CET 2008

LOL ... nevermind. I've finally got it figured out.

For anyone with the same problem who happens to run across this thread
in the future, you need to set 'loss_background = yes' in the '+detail'
section of your smokeping configuration file.

The documentation doesn't actually explain what enabling
'loss_background' actually does, which is why it was probably so hard
for me to find in the first place.

All it says is "loss_background - If this option is enabled, uptime data
is no longer displayed in the graph background."