[smokeping-users] nomasterpoll blocks results from slaves

David Behr david at zol.co.zw
Fri Mar 28 00:21:15 CET 2008

Hi Niko

I had not updated the slaves. I assumed since the bug was on the master I
could just change that.  I didn't realize the master and slaves were so
closely tied in version numbers.

After update of slaves it all looks good.  The bug is resolved well. Thanks.

Besides making the error more explicit, I wonder if it is possible to have
slaves talking to a master with a slightly different version?  I have about
10 slaves, and it would make it easier if I did not always have to update
them.

Thanks

David