[smokeping-users] Smokeping graphs from VMware slave is "choppy"

Bruce Mackey Bruce.Mackey at whalebacksystems.com
Fri May 2 21:46:16 CEST 2008

I was using a QEMU/KVM engine, but we are transitioning to the VMware
engine now.

I found one mention
(http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cm
d=displayKC&externalId=916) that the HOST OS's power management system
may cause the VMware GUEST Clocks to vary.  I'm going to try to disable
the APM idling feature on the HOST and see if that helps.

-Bruce