[smokeping-users] Initial installation

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Sat May 10 00:34:12 CEST 2008

Tobi,

Thank you very much for the quick response!

Here's what I've got:

essex cgi-bin -> pwd
/var/www/cgi-bin
essex cgi-bin -> ll
total 4
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2501 May  9 14:05 smokeping.cgi

Regarding the javascript material, I believe I am on the right path here...

in etc/config I have:
template = /usr/local/smokeping/etc/basepage.html

which states:
<script src="cropper/lib/prototype.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Is this what you're referencing?

Josh

--
Josh Luthman