[smokeping-users] Problem in graph when increase number of host

Mohammad Shams m.shams at afranet.com
Sat Nov 29 10:16:26 CET 2008

Hi all

I am using smokeping (Debian etch the last version of official distro
SmokePing-2.0.9 <http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping/counter.cgi/2.000009>
)for monitoring the ping latency with FPing but I have problem :

When I add more hosts (abouth 120) I found that my graphs will be
discrete and something like when the host goes up and down I check the
link when I see that the graph is show its down but the link was  up and
my smokeping graphs goes to something like when the host goes up and
down continuously I don't know but I think that maybe FPing had problem
and when I increase the monitoring hosts it will be lost data to monitor
the latency.

MSH