[smokeping-users] HTTP transfer graph

MKS rekordmeister at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 02:53:57 CEST 2008

Yes that works, but I'm having a small problem with the url part

this is mandatory for the curl probe
urlformat = http://%host%/

but I really need to specify some filename t..d
http://apple.com/test.html
and the host variable doesn't allow any "/" in that string it seams

any workarrounds?

regards
MKS