[smokeping-users] FPing error

Jon Warren j.warren at bfsworks.com
Mon Sep 22 22:11:59 CEST 2008

Using the latest build

smokeping-2.4.2.tar.gz
<http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping/pub/smokeping-2.4.2.tar.gz>

I am getting the following error but only when starting the daemon NOT
is debug mode. I have tried both the patched and unpatched versions of
Fping with no change. I can only get smoke ping to keep running if it
is started with --debug-daemon

Sep 22 15:17:02 m1 smokeping[11912]: Use of uninitialized value in
division (/) at /usr/lib/smokeping/Smokeping/probes/FPing.pm line 149,
<GEN2> line 1.
Sep 22 15:17:02 m1 smokeping[11912]: Illegal division by zero at
/usr/lib/smokeping/Smokeping/probes/FPing.pm line 149, <GEN2> line 1.

--
Jonathon Warren

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail, purge it and do not disseminate
or copy it.