[smokeping-users] Holes in graphs

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Wed Apr 22 21:41:54 CEST 2009

Oh, I think I got that as well.  I'm not sure if it was a design
decision or a bug, but if you create 'sub'-probes you can't use the
parent any more.

I just went to double-check my config file and I have +FPing,
++FPing_default, ++FPing_1, etc., and I use ++FPing_default as my
default under *** Targets ***.