[smokeping-users] running on a heterogeneous environment

Ryan Harden hardenrm at uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 2 05:50:53 CET 2009

There is an '++override' option in the config of the master to override
the path of any binary being run.

I use the following on my linux master to direct my OSX slaves to their
local fping.

+mmon1-a
display_name=mmon1-a
color=00ff00
++override
Probes.FPing.binary = /opt/local/sbin/fping
(and so forth for each slave)

Perhaps you can massage that in a way that works for you?

/Ryan