[smokeping-users] Multiple graphs on one page

Árni Birgisson abirgisson at fattoc.com
Thu Dec 10 18:44:30 CET 2009

Hi everybody,
I've read through a lot of configuration examples and searched the archives but I can't seem to find a definite answer
to this.

I'm trying to create an overview page in Smokeping that should contain Multiple graphs (for different hosts).
I don't want them all bundled to a single graph with multiple lines, since they have very different response times
and it doesn't work quite well on a single graph.

Can anybody give me an example on how to do this correctly ?

My config is something like:
+ Servers
menu = Servers

++ Server1
host = server1

++ Server2
host = server2

++ Server3
host = server3

Now when i click the "Servers" link in the tree, i just get an empty page but the tree expands and I can see links for the servers.

Thanks in advance
-Arni

Arni Birgisson
Network Engineer