[smokeping-users] Running a script on Smokeping alert

Nathan Long nathanlong at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 21:06:39 CET 2009

*from smokeping config.

*** Alerts ***
to = | program_name

It sounds like you can specify both programs and alerts here, separated by
commas.  For example:

*** Alerts ***
to = | program_name,bob at abc.com,program_name2

However, I haven't tested this out yet to be sure I have the right idea.
Does anyone know if it would be possible to run a different script for each
site, even if the alert is the same?

Nate