[smokeping-users] fping update

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Mon Dec 21 18:37:02 CET 2009

Users

today I have spent some quality time with fping, integrating all
the debian patches as well as adding a new -O flag for setting the
type of service. I have sent the result to the maintainer of fping.

You can get a copy from

  http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping/pub/

    fping-2.4b2_to3-ipv6.tar.gz

Thanks to virtela.net for sponsoring this work.

ps: Note that the ipv6 in the file name is a bit misleading, you
only get the ipv6 version of the tool when you compile it with
-DIPV6 which renders you a IpV6 ONLY version ... Now looking for a
sponsor todo an integrated version with  -4 / -6 options.