[smokeping-users] master/slave error

Neil Francis N.J.Francis at bath.ac.uk
Wed Jan 7 22:36:04 CET 2009

> I changed the settings to 10 pings every 120 seconds, but still the same
> result.  I noticed though, that while the last modified times of the RRDs
> are being updated, the sizes of the files are remaining the same.

The RRD file sizes won't change - they are sized on creation - RRD is
designed to work this way. Check the timestamps of the files to see if they
are being written to.

Your problem definitely sounds like a file permission/ownership one. I'd
double check all the files in all the paths to the data files on your
system.

Good luck.

--
Neil Francis