[smokeping-users] Presentation hierarchy question

Anton Chernev maznio at doom.bg
Fri Jan 9 13:21:13 CET 2009

Hi, everyone,

I have a question regarding the config.

My setup is master/slave, with nomasterpoll. I have 11 slaves, that do
all the measuring between themselves and to outside targets.
All measurements to a point are in a single .rrd, as is the case with
what the example configuration suggests.

Is it possible to extract only the measurements of a certain slave (or
slaves) from these .rrds for graph generation?
More specifically, I would like to use all slaves like central viewing
points in the network -- graphs with measurements only from this
particular slave to all targets, duplicating the master's hierarchy.
I've tried using hierarchies, with no success.
Could someone propose a solution? Is this even possible?

Anton