[smokeping-users] Smoketrace ping "wrong" host ??

Rune Thorsplass gizze at c2i.net
Thu Jan 15 16:25:28 CET 2009

Hi
I have smoketrace running on Smokeping 2.4.2 (Centos 4) and it's working.
One question, when I click on the star (*) right to a hostname, then it start traceroute to the router which I have set SAA to ping to (my.host), not the SAA router itselves. For me it (*) should start a traceroute to the SAA router  (ioshost or iosint), or have I misunderstod something ??

+ mytarget
# probe = CiscoRTTMonEchoICMP # if the default probe is something else
host = my.host
ioshost = RTTcommunity at Myrouter.foobar.com.au # mandatory
iosint = 10.33.22.11
packetsize = 56
pings = 5
tos = 160