[smokeping-users] Troubles getting slave activated

Will Lawton wlawton at facebook.com
Fri Jan 23 18:43:47 CET 2009

That's basically what I'm trying to do. I tried to copy the RRDs.pm from the server over to the dir on the slave so that the check would no longer fail. But then I get a whole host of other errors.

I think my main question is that if a slave doesn't need RRD, is there any way to get around having any portion of RRD on the machine?

Thanks for the help,

-Will