[smokeping-users] FTPtransfer probe not work

Carlo pedro2003 at tin.it
Thu Jul 2 18:03:33 CEST 2009

Hi

i have a problem with a FTPtransfer probe.

i have set Target in this way:

+ mytarget
probe = FTPtransfer # if the default probe is something else
host = testhost
localaddr = testhost

and Probes

+FTPtransfer
mode = get # mandatory
srcfile = ftp://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ls-lR.patch.gz
timeout = 110 # mandatory
step = 300
min_interval = 10
passive = yes
offset = 0%
pings = 5

But the graphics of ftptransfer not appear.
I think that the probes can't download the file from ftp and naturally
can't do the graphic.

i used as test the italian debian ftp repository.

Other probes functioning correctly, an example FTPlatency

What is the problem in my configuration?

Thanks

Carlo