[smokeping-users] unbundeling smoketrace ...

Sorrell, Al Al_Sorrell at troweprice.com
Mon Jun 15 15:44:21 CEST 2009

Not terribly strong view, but yes - smoketrace does make installation
more complex. Perhaps if it were released separately - but in step with
SmokePing.

>in 2.4 I have added smoke trace to smokeping ... I have since come
>to regret this, as makes smokeping much more complex to install and
>also (more importanly for me) to release. So I am thinking about
>unbundeling the two tools so that I can release them seprately ...
>
>any strong views on this ?

T. Rowe Price (including T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. and its affiliates) and its associates do not provide legal or tax advice.  Any tax-related discussion contained in this e-mail, including any attachments, is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding any tax penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to any other party any transaction or matter addressed herein.  Please consult your independent legal counsel and/or professional tax advisor regarding any legal or tax issues raised in this e-mail.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure, or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.