[smokeping-users] Limit email alerts?

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Wed Jun 17 17:43:13 CEST 2009

As far as I know you can't limit it to the first 'X' occurrences of the
alert.

A (usually) better way to implement this is to use edge triggers (you
get an email when the alert turns 'on', then another when it turns
'off').  Smokeping does support these;  refer to the docs to find out
how to set them up.

- Peter