[smokeping-users] incorrect time zone in smokeping graphs

Jonte Regnéll jonte+smokeping at yojimbo.org
Mon Mar 2 02:10:00 CET 2009

Hi there,

This can happen if your webserver for some reason is running with a
different timezone, all graphs are created by the webserver as you select
them so thats the time you get.

I saw this myself when I run another 3rd party web application which was
used by people in a different timezone. The application had an easy way to
set the time in it's config, but that setting became server wide and all
my smokeping graphs was all of a sudden 3 hours behind timewise, but up to
date.

So search your webserver configs.

Regards,
  Jonte.