[smokeping-users] apache alias setup?

Sipponen, Sami Sami.Sipponen at storaenso.com
Tue May 26 11:36:18 CEST 2009

It doesn't sound a good idea because I don't want unnecessary gaps to my graphics. As you can see I have over 600 hosts to measure, killing all and restarting would cause gaps to the graphics... I have tested it and the end result is the same as "smokeping restart". Only thing which don't do gaps is "smokeping reload" and that's why I'd like to use it.

Regards, Sami

ps. Sorry about misleading subject for this email...