[smokeping-users] Is it possible for smokeping.cgi not generate graphs every time I reload?

Rui Vitor Figueiras Meireles rui-f-meireles at telecom.pt
Mon Nov 9 11:03:39 CET 2009

Good morning,

I have lots of hosts configured in my smokeping, and this causses my smokeping.cgi page to be extremely slow. Is it possible for smokeping.cgi not generate graphs every time I reload?
I was wondering if it was possible to only generate the Overview Graphs, for exemple, once per hour, and then only show the generated pictures instead. That would really easy the processor.

For the detailed graphs there is no problem if they get generated every time someone reloads the browser.

Is there an easy way to do this? Anyone ever did something similar?
(Sorry for the re-post.)

Thanks in advance,
Rui Meireles