[smokeping-users] Smokeping without a webserver

Kelemen Zoltán keli at carocomp.ro
Fri Nov 20 14:41:20 CET 2009

Thanks, this seems to do the trick perfectly :-)

resource concerns, and even before real "concerns" -- I just try to do
things with the minimal required overhead. If I can do it with less,
I'll try to do it with less :-) Smokeping is exacly what I need right
now (I need good delay and jitter information on a single link, nicely
graphed) but then again it is much more than I need (I don't need
notifications, web interface etc.)

regards,
   Zoltan