[smokeping-users] Generate alert if slave doesn't report result

Alex Brett alex.brett at loho.co.uk
Sun Sep 6 11:32:38 CEST 2009

Apologies if this is already answered somewhere, but I've looked through
the docs and searched the list archives and couldn't find anything...

Is it possible to generate an alert if a slave doesn't report any data
for e.g. two consecutive intervals, as if this happens, to me it either
means there is 100% packet loss between the slave and the master, or
that the slave has died somewhere - either of which I want to know about?

Thanks,
Alex Brett
alex.brett at loho.co.uk