[smokeping-users] table output?

Adam Hardy adam.ant at cyberspaceroad.com
Tue Dec 7 16:02:14 CET 2010

Hi

I've got 2 questions, first probably easy: I can't find Tr.js to enable the
traceroute ajax app. I'm on version 2.3.6-3 on Debian Lenny. I guess that's the
problem, right?

Second, although I like the graphs output by smokeping on the webpage, and they
obviously represent a decent programming achievement, is there the possibility
just to output a table of HTML with a row for each destination, a column for the
latest ping ms or 'down', and a column saying how long it's been up, and maybe a
column to give an idea of how the target is doing e.g. 0 - 100% up since last
restart?

Regards
Adam