[smokeping-users] Backup smokeping

Smokeping slt smokeping123 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 15 06:22:02 CET 2010

hi,

I installed opennms 2.4.2 server one month ago . i got a powerful server and again i installed the smokeping same version.
now my requirement is to backup the older rrd files to the newer server.

i copied previous rrd files to the newer server rrd file location. but i couldn get the older latency graph.

it'll start from the beginning .

i want to know the exact procedure in order to backup my smokeping server ?

could u plz be kind enough to reply me

tnx