[smokeping-users] rtt alert granularity

Thomas Klein smokeping at thomas-klein.de
Tue Jan 19 15:13:04 CET 2010

This looks like the related code in sub check_alerts:
                my $rtt = "rtt: ".join ", ",map {defined $_ ? (/^\d/ ?
sprintf "%.0fms", $_*1000 :$_):"U" } @{$x->{rtt}};

I have changed sprintf "%.0fms" to sprintf "%.3fms" and do now get
results lke
rtt: 0.260ms
as needed.

Will this change have any unwished side effects?

Greetings,
Thomas