[smokeping-users] Alarms every 30 minutes on smokeping

Asterix2000 asterix2000 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 20:52:05 CEST 2010

I already have an alarm for "HOST UP" but the problem is that
I've a lot of device and sometimes they go down for different reasons.

A lot of them doesn't RESTART so, I've to check manually every single
corrispondece of HOST UP with HOST DOWN to see who is already DOWN.

Was simple if every 30 minutes I receive an host down alert email.
But how to do that?

For example if I want a DOWN mail every 15minutes I try with this :
pattern  ==0%,==0%,==0%

.. but I receive the first email after 15 minutes and second, third,
etc.. mail after 5 minutes!
There isn't a pattern(or symbol) that reset the "previous memory"?