[smokeping-users] startloss,bigloss,endloss

James Cornick - JCHost.net james.cornick at jchost.net
Thu Mar 25 16:50:45 CET 2010

Hello all I'm new here however I have been using smokeping for quite
some time.  I was curious if anyone had come up with way to get an email
alert on 'endloss'.  For example smokeping detects bigloss on a host and
then 10 minutes later the host comes up again.  I'm almost certain there
would be a way to configure this but all my attempts so far have
failed.  If anyone has any ideas that would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

James