[smokeping-users] [BUG] setting umask for new RRD files

Thomas Lobker thomas at speakup.nl
Thu May 6 16:42:26 CEST 2010

Tobias, thank you for your support so far!

I agree with Alex that Smokeping should not interfere with the umask
settings at all if it's not customizable. I believe the default umask
setting is 0007 which should already allow sufficient rights to the
files. But maybe a umask setting 0002 would be best as a compromise.

It's not always possible or desirable to use suEXEC.

Cheers!

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,