[smokeping-users] Fill Background While Host Is Down

David Botham dbotham at infoblox.com
Thu Oct 7 02:54:13 CEST 2010

<sorry for the top post... owa arrrg >

Thanks again, Jeff.

I am doing 5 pings every 10 seconds with a 1 second timeout.

I put in this into Presentation:

++loss_colors
0 339900 '0'
1 33ccff '1/5'
2 0033ff '2/5'
3 ccff00 '3/5'
4 ff6600 '4/5'
5 ff0000 '5/5'

But, my loss stats still only showed 0, 1/5, 2/5, 3/5, and 4/5.  It ignored the 5/5, like there is a bound on the packet loss calculation and presentation.

david