[smokeping-users] question about color codes on loss data on

David Botham dbotham at infoblox.com
Wed Oct 13 21:54:12 CEST 2010

I think it is the 'smoke' part of smokeping...

I cannot say 100%, but, I think I remember it being lighter and smaller the closer the sample was to the median ping time, and darker and bigger the farther away it is.  Coloring is applied if there was loss in the sample.

Someone else will have to confirm, though...

david