[smokeping-users] FreeBSD Slave Configuration

Joshua Andrews joshua_andrews at gemvision.com
Mon Apr 11 23:45:33 CEST 2011

I'm running FreeBSD 8.1 x32 and have been running a Master server for
months now just perfectly.  I'm trying to add a slave to put into a
remote office across the river (to test the same things on a different
Internet provider) and am close but not done.

The graphs for the slave are showing up in the Master's website and I
can start the slave (it says it is reporting the data just fine) but
even after waiting a few hours the graphs never show any data, just NaN.

What am I missing to make the data actually send over?