[smokeping-users] Steps and new graph

Glenn Andersson glenn.andersson at axis.com
Tue Aug 23 15:11:51 CEST 2011

Hi there again.

I have changes some settings in my smokeping config to be able to see more in-depth information in my graphs.
So I have set the 'step' part in 'Database' section to 5 (I should maybe change this to 1 in the future). Changing that would end up in me having history for about 360 days?
If I wanted to maintain the step = 5 and increase the history date, what value would I change?

And another thing, I want a new graph separated from the other ones with less sampling rate but stretch over 10 years.
How and where could I do that?

Best regards,
Glenn Andersson