[smokeping-users] SmokeTrace

Christopher Turner cwturner2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 21:33:40 CET 2011

Sorry if this has been addressed before; however, I have not run across any
other issues of this.

I am running smokeping and smoketrace on ubuntu 10.04.  I have everything
set up and working without any issues.   When I run a trace it will only
list a couple of the hops, all of the other hops it lists as 100% packet
loss.  I know this is not the case, as I am able to access the remote server
without any issues.

Is there a setting I need to configure somewhere?

Please provide as much detail as you can as I am new to smokeping and still
working my way around the configuration files.

Thanks,