[smokeping-users] config not updating?

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Fri Jul 15 07:06:12 CEST 2011

Ok, I sort of sorted the last problem by just restarting the server (not
idea, but hey)...

Software error:

ERROR: creating  /var/cache/smokeping/images/mysite1: No such file or
directory

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

-- can any one suggest what I might have over looked to get that error?

--
Don Gould
31 Acheson Ave