[smokeping-users] ERROR: opening '/tmp/smokeping-ms/data/mysite1/myhost1.rrd': No such file or directory

Layla Nahar laylanahar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 16:41:49 CEST 2011

Thanks Josh

So,  I thought my smokeping daemon was up and running because I had
started it some time ago.   But when I ran  ./bin/smokeping
--logfile=smoke.log rather than giving me the message that smokeping
was already running, it gave me an ordinary startup message.

the error .../mysite1/myhost1.rrd': No such file or directory
is gone!
wonderful - thank you so much for that suggestion.

LN