[smokeping-users] Error

Kobus Bensch kbensch at fullnet.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 15:46:04 CET 2011

In my experience it is usually rights. the wrong user with the wrong
permissions to the wrong directories.

On 01/03/2011 14:33, Andrew Medhurst wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I am new to smokeping and I have managed to get the application running but cannot get it to display anything,
> it either says  "ERROR: creating  /var/www/html/smokeping/img/services"   or if I click on one of the servers
> in the list I configured it says UNKNOWN.
>
> HELP.
> I believe this could be my config but where should I start to look.
> Regards
> Andrew
>
> Follow us on our Twitter account
> <http://twitter.com/thelogicgroup> for all the latest developments at
> The Logic Group.
>

> <http://www.the-logic-group.com/CP/UploadedImages/75bd388c-1f27-41f4-8f68-adf034d0b2ea.jpg>
>
> The Logic Group Enterprises Limited, Logic House, Waterfront Business
> Park, Fleet Road, Fleet,
> Hampshire, GU51 3SB, United Kingdom. Registered in England. Registered
> No. 2609323
>
> The information in this email and any attachments are confidential and
> may be legally privileged and protected by law. It is for the intended
> recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use,
> disclose, copy, distribute, print or rely on the content of this email
> or its attachments. If this email has been received by you in error
> please advise the sender and delete the email from your system.

	Albany House
Market Street
Maidenhead
Berkshire
SL6 8BE
United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 (01628) 675 978
Facsimile: +44 (07092) 289 990
Mobile Phone: +44 (07703) 503 733
Skype ID: fullnetsolutionsltd <skype:fullnetsolutionsltd?call> 	Kobus
Bensch: kbensch at fullnet.co.uk <mailto:kbensch at fullnet.co.uk>

Information: info at fullnet.co.uk> <mailto:info at fullnet.co.uk>

Sales Team: fslsales at fullnet.co.uk <mailto:fslsales at fullnet.co.uk>

WWW: http://www.fullnet.co.uk

Registered in England & Wales, Company Number 3568937

VAT registration number: UK 714 7309 42

E & O.E. All prices exclude VAT & Carriage unless otherwise specified.

system administrator by emailing admin at fullnet.co.uk with the subject
"eMail Confidentiality Query!"
<mailto:admin at fullnet.co.uk?subject=eMail%20Confidentiality%20Query%21>.

The content of this email does not necessarily reflect the views or
opinions of Fullnet Solutions Limited. If you have any queries or
complaints please email info at fullnet.co.uk with the subject "eMail
Comment/Complaint Query!"
<mailto:info at fullnet.co.uk?subject=eMail%20Comment/Complaint%20Query%21>.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned for
the presence of computer viruses. Fullnet Solutions Limited can however
not be held responsible for any virus infections on the recipients or
any other systems. For more information regarding the solutions Fullnet
has to offer please email sales at fullnet.co.uk with the subject "Sales
Query!" <mailto:fslsales at fullnet.co.uk?subject=Sales%20Query%21>.