[smokeping-users] explanations about the calculation of tops of RTT, deviation...

hajar laklaai hajar.laklaai at gmail.com
Wed May 4 10:08:42 CEST 2011

 Hi,
As you can notice in the picture the value of Max RTT in the title (value
n°1) doesn't match with the maximum value displayed in the line median RTT
(figure n°2) .Can you provide me an explanation for this difference, because
I don't understand how Smokeping caluclates the figure of maximum RTT ,
deviation... which are displayed in the titles.

I'm also wondering about the meaning of %f that I find in the following
script:

++ max

sorter = Max(entries=>5)

title = Top Max Roundtrip Time