[smokeping-users] Textual data / Raw data export.

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Tue Nov 1 05:14:34 CET 2011

Is there some easy way to get, say the last x hours of smokepings RRD
data - ie. via a web form?

I'm sure I could construct a query that would pull the RRD data, but
that means I have to be on the SP console, and it's a lot less
friendly than a web-tool.

Sometimes I want to submit data to an ISP or a client, for example,
and hard data, rather than a graph, or perhaps as a supplement to it,
would be nice.

Thanks,
Greg
--
Gregory Sloop, Principal: Sloop Network & Computer Consulting
503.251.0452 x82 Voice | 503.251.0452 Fax
mailto:gregs at sloop.net