[smokeping-users] I have a problem of smokeping master slave

landy landy at 51hosting.com
Fri Oct 14 04:47:29 CEST 2011

I have a problem of smokeping master slave mode config, I set the master
slave mode, our server was in the USA of engine room,we want to get from
the USA of engine room to visit China host node,
Also visit the United States from our Shanghai office of each node ping
times. But now the document in accordance with smokeping operation, we
do not get from Shanghai to the U.S. checkpoint ping the correct value
of the results of engine room, ask you how to configure in order to get
the desired result? Thank you

remark:master is installed in the server which in the United States of
engine room
slave is installed in a maiche of our office of shanghai