[smokeping-users] Smoke isnt build website stats ? :(

Ton Muller spatieman at online.nl
Fri Sep 9 23:50:46 CEST 2011

Hello Jim ,and Hello Gregory.
sorry for the late responce, but i was but of troubleshooting and
googling, no usefull help :/
However, i did a search on openbsd, and it is a chrooting isue for the
webserver when starting it with apachectl..
after stopping it, and starting it as httpd -u ,i could execute my
test.cgi script, no more errors.
so, based on that, i need to find a solution for it, without not
jailbreaking and not use chrooting it..

tony.

---- CUTING EDGES ---