[smokeping-users] Fwd: Re: Smoke isnt build website stats ? :(

Ton Muller spatieman at online.nl
Sat Sep 10 09:22:30 CEST 2011

well., i am blank testing now.
trying to get or ,14all.cgi ,or routers2.cgi running...
the fun thing is..
blank out of box, MRTG, does work, dont ask me why...
only smokeping is bugging me..
so i am testing both config atm.
changing in mrtg the way to poll stats from mrtg to rrd way.
gave me same error as smokeping.
so testing and see what is wrong this time with the write right (755 is
ok, so its user/group isue this time)
oh, still testing in unsave http enveriment (no save chroot aka jail)
ik keep posting when i have a good success ,i think it is way to post
for other openBSD users who want mrt/smoke running in dif config style,
hehe..
Tony.
get now some