[smokeping-users] Cannot Access smokeping.fcgi File using URL

Smokeping slt smokeping123 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 09:27:47 CEST 2012

hi all,

I need all your support to setup latest smokeping server. Still I cannot access the cgi page using following url:

http://localhost/smokeping/smokeping.fcgi

Once I executed this it will display the file content. I think Apache cannot excute the .fcgi file properly.

vim /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

DirectoryIndex index.html index.html.var smokeping.fcgi
<Directory "/var/www/html/smokeping">
    Options Indexes +ExecCGI
</Directory>

ls -al /var/www/html/smokeping
lrwxrwxrwx  1 apache apache   26 Apr 15 12:16 cache -> /usr/local/smokeping/cache
drwxr-xr-x  3 apache apache 4096 Apr 15 10:54 cropper
-rw-r--r--  1 apache apache   45 Apr 15 12:41 .htaccess
-rwxrwxrwx  1 apache apache   81 Apr 15 10:54 smokeping.fcgi

 ./bin/smokeping --config=/usr/local/smokeping/etc/config --debug also executed properly with out any errors.

But still I cannot access the smokeping page using the URL.

Once I executed perl smokeping.fcgi              provide the following output

Expires: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 07:27:04 GMT