[smokeping-users] After a lot of alerts, smokeping do not update the rrd anymore

Nicolas KARP liste at karp.fr
Mon Aug 6 15:54:12 CEST 2012

Jon,

No it's not the problem. All the IPs we are using as Targets still respond
to ping and after a reload of the smokeping, the RRDs were updated
correclty after the reload.
Without a reload of the process, the smokeping is like **frozen** for all
our targets even if they respond to ping.

An idea ?

Nicolas KARP