[smokeping-users] I want to use Smoketrace

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Wed Aug 29 10:23:42 CEST 2012

Since all of about 10 minutes passed from the reply from Tobi to your
plea for "Can anybody tell me how I can use remocular software to get
the trace reports.." - I have to wonder....

Did you spend any time looking at the docs and trying anything before
asking for help?

---
Even if you did, are you asking for help in making it run on Windows,
or something else, because you don't make that clear at all.

If you're asking about running it on Windows, Tobi already said he's
unaware of anyone who got it running on Windows, so I'd guess it's
pretty unlikely anyone here will have better info.

I'm normally pretty easy on folks asking "newbie" questions - I know
I've done it more than a few times and probably more than a few when I
could have figured it out via more careful review of the docs and
poking around till something works...

But your line of inquiry just seemed pretty far over the "I don't want
to try much, won't someone please do it for me." line.