[smokeping-users] fping6 - where?

David Schweikert david at schweikert.ch
Wed Feb 1 09:43:07 CET 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 14:52:36 -0500, K. M. Peterson wrote:
> Many thanks.  Actually, the source that I have is
> fping-2.4b2_to4-ipv6, which I think is a bit newer than the version
> you referenced.

You might also want to take my new fping distribution, which includes
Tobi's and the latest Debian patches:

http://fping.org

Also a note about fping6: this is the main change that I plan for
version 3.1: there won't be the need for a separate binary anymore. A
single binary should be able to do both IPv4 and IPv6 and there should
be '-4' and '-6' options to force IPv4-only or IPv6-only name
resolution.

Cheers
David